Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher
St Winefride’s Catholic Primary School
MPS 1 – MPS4
Little Neston, Cheshire
Temporary – 1 year contract
12/05/2021 at 12 noon
Dates: Job start September 2021
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Temporary – 1 year contract
The deadline for applications is 12pm on Wednesday 12th May. Interviews to take place on Thursday 20th May.
The Governors and School leaders at St Winefride’s are looking to appoint an excellent teacher for upper Key Stage 2 to join our dedicated, experienced and supportive team in September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an effective practitioner with high expectations, who contributes positively to the children’s learning by offering an engaging and challenging curriculum.
- Is an innovative and highly motivated teacher.
- Shows commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all children.
- Has experience of teaching an upper Key Stage 2 class.
- Is committed to ongoing professional development.
- Is an excellent communicator and team player.
St Winefride’s can offer the successful candidate, the opportunity to work:
- in a friendly and welcoming school that is at the heart of the community.
- In a school which was rated as ‘good’ in its last Ofsted inspection and is on its journey to ‘outstanding.’
- with children who behave well, work hard and always strive to do their best.
At St Winefride’s, we are committed to raising standards through providing the highest quality education for all our children in an environment where they feel secure and valued. We are a faith school with a warm and caring ethos and candidates should show a willingness to uphold this ethos and values. We offer an aspirational, friendly team and we are committed to continuing professional development to enhance teaching and learning in our school.
We welcome and encourage visits to school (held in line with current COVID guidance), please contact email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
St Winefride’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This post is subject to reference checks, enhanced DBS and proof of legal working in the UK.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form should be accompanied by a letter no longer than two sides of A4 paper; stating the reasons you feel you would be suitable for the position and returned FAO Mrs Dawn Ormes (Head teacher) at: email@example.com
" St Winefride’s Catholic Primary is a welcoming and caring school where pupils behave well and take pride in their learning." Ofsted 2018