O.4 Year 1 Teacher
Contract: Temporary – 1 year contract
Working Pattern: 0.4
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: The deadline for applications is 12pm on Friday 18th June.
Dates: Job start September 2021
Contract Type: 0.4
Contract Term: Temporary – 1 year contract
The Governors and School leaders at St Winefride’s are looking to appoint an excellent 0.4 part time teacher for Year 1 to join our dedicated, experienced and supportive team in September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an effective practitioner with high expectations, who contributes positively to the children’s learning by offering an engaging and challenging curriculum.
- is an innovative and highly motivated teacher.
- shows commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all children.
- has experience of teaching KS1.
- is committed to ongoing professional development.
- is an excellent communicator and team player.
St Winefride’s can offer the successful candidate, the opportunity to work:
- in a friendly and welcoming school that is at the heart of the community.
- in a school which was rated as ‘good’ in its last Ofsted inspection and is on its journey to ‘outstanding.’
- with children who behave well, work hard and always strive to do their best.
At St Winefride’s, we are committed to raising standards through providing the highest quality education for all our children in an environment where they feel secure and valued. We are a faith school with a warm and caring ethos and candidates should show a willingness to uphold this ethos and values. We offer an aspirational, friendly team and we are committed to continuing professional development to enhance teaching and learning in our school.
We welcome and encourage visits to school (held in line with current COVID guidance). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
Interviews will be held in early July.
St Winefride’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This post is subject to reference checks, enhanced DBS and proof of legal working in the UK.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website or via email email@example.com
The application form should be accompanied by a letter no longer than two sides of A4 paper; stating the reasons you feel you would be suitable for the position and returned FAO Mrs Dawn Ormes (Head teacher) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
" St Winefride’s Catholic Primary is a welcoming and caring school where pupils behave well and take pride in their learning." Ofsted 2018