We welcome visits by prospective parents.
If you would like a tour of our school, please contact the School Office who will arrange an appointment with our Headteacher, Mrs Davies.
Our admissions policy is in line with the application process which is documented in the ‘Starting School in Cheshire’ booklet available from Cheshire West and Chester Council.
Please ensure that your child is registered with the Local Authority as being of age to start school and that the relevant documentation is completed within the given time frame.The school office are happy to help with any queries you may have, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
- An application can be made for a place for a child at anytime outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available spaces. An application should be made to the school completing the in-year admissions application form and returning it to: Chair of admissions, St Winefride's Catholic Primary School, Mellock Lane, Neston, CH64 9RW or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where there are places available, but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements for 2022-23 will be applied. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
- If there are no spaces available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing (or by email) as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of receipt.
- You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
- If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions, please contact our school office - email@example.com and 0151 832 5012. You may also wish to discuss in-year applications with the Local Authority (www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/residents/education-and-learning/school-admissions)
Address: School Admissions, Cheshire West and Chester Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AH
Telephone: 0300 123 7039
Fax: 01606 288793
If you have any queries the school office will be happy to help 0151 832 5012
For further information and advice visit http://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/admissions